This Free Your Pen Writing Guide maps the process of creating a piece of writing, whether a novel, short story or screenplay. It gives you a detailed guide to your own creative process that will help you to start, and then even more importantly, finish your work.
The e-book explores the creative process in six stages: Wishing, Choosing, Starting, Working, Completing, and Showing, and provides strategies for dealing with the natural anxiety that comes up when you create.
Download pdf – yours to keep and share!
A Writer’s Guide to the Creative Process Contents:
- Introduction: What is Creativity?
- Part 1: Nurturing your Creativity
- Part 2: Choosing the Right Idea
- Part 3: Starting to Write
- Part 4: The Trance of Writing
- Part 5: Finishing your Masterpiece
- Part 6: Sharing your Masterpiece
Originally posted as a blog series right here on Free Your Pen, and then updated and rewritten for my website. Inspired by the creativity guide Fearless Creating by Eric Maisel.
Read Online: The Creative Process Series
Discover more Free E-Books
*To activate the links in the pdf you may need to save the file and open from your desktop