This Free Writing Guide maps the process of creating a piece of writing, whether a novel, short story or screenplay.
It gives you a detailed guide to your own creative process that will help you to start, and then finish your work.
The e-book explores the creative process in six stages and provides strategies for dealing with the natural anxiety that comes up when you create.
Yours to keep and share! Download pdf
- Introduction: What is Creativity?
- Part 1: Nurturing your Creativity
- Part 2: Choosing the Right Idea
- Part 3: Starting to Write
- Part 4: The Trance of Writing
- Part 5: Finishing your Masterpiece
- Part 6: Sharing your Masterpiece
Originally posted as a blog series here on Free Your Pen, and then updated and rewritten for my website. Inspired by the creativity guide Fearless Creating by Eric Maisel.
Read Online: The Creative Process Series
Discover more Free E-Books
*To activate the links in the pdf you may need to save the file and open from your desktop